Tuesday 22 March 2011

PHP Design Patterns Book




Only a year ago, I develop entirely object-oriented, primarily in PHP - _not_ die Where is my main activity. About Design Patterns, I am indeed been tripped, but was from the theoretical and often. Java burdensome treatment discouraged Though I know - without it - already used one or another pattern itself. This book has turned out to be a revelation for me (I swallowed it), because the author has managed to illustrate all the design patterns presented to understand the basis of a single PHP project (rental) - and indeed with the same per design, structured approach. This allows me to use this work as a later reference for the PHP practice. I wish to highlight the many patterns presented by the author used style, based on a design problem, an initial solution, which he then expands gradually to the optimum solution based on PHP examples. So I just learned about the possible pitfalls that I might meet with the design.
keep visiting our site to download PHP free pdf books by PHP Design Patterns rapidshare mediafire and to get PHP Design Patterns fro megaupload or torrent.

No comments:

Post a Comment